AirAllé™ Device Technology
"The New Standard of Care for Treating Head Lice"
The FDA-cleared AirAllé™ device provides a revolutionary new way to kill head lice without using pesticides or other chemicals. Clinical studies have shown the that device, which uses only controlled heated air, provides a very safe, fast and highly effective way to kill all stages of head lice, including lice eggs.
The AirAllé™ service is a one-time treatment solution with limited to no parental follow-up treatment required.
- SAFE! EFFECTIVE! IMMEDIATE!
- FDA cleared device.
- Clinical studies show it kills 99.2% of nits
- No pesticides, toxins, or chemicals used.
- Kills lice and their eggs.
- Lice free guarantee! See treatment details below.
AirAllé™ heated air device kills both bugs and eggs (nits).
Individuals bring treated with the AirAllé™ heated air device...
- Must be 4 years old or older.
- Must be able to sense pain and communicate discomfort.
- Must not have had any cranial implants or recent radiation treatments.
- Must not have any open sores on the head.
Heated Air Head Lice Treatment
AirAllé™ heated air technology zaps lice and nits immediately!
- This FDA-cleared medical device kills lice and 99.2% of eggs/nits on day 1!
- The service includes a detailed comb-out to remove dead lice and nits.
- $175 per individual.
- One complimentary recheck in 5-10 days per family at our treatment center for the individuals treated with the AirAllé™
- 30 day extended warranty if all family members in the household are screened and treated by Lice Busters St. Louis. See warranty details...
- There may be an additional service charge for very long hair (waist level) or severe infestations that require over 1.5 hours of combing.
- Head lice screenings for additional family members are $15 per head and are strongly encouraged.
Information on the FDA-Cleared AirAllé™ Device
Visit Our Head Lice Treatment Center
By Appointment Only • Clean • Comfortable • Wifi
NEW LOCATION IN WEBSTER GROVES
Lice Busters St. Louis
7923 Big Bend Blvd.
St. Louis, Mo. 63119
We are 1/4 mile from Highway 44. Parking and entrance are in the rear of the building.
Click here for a map!